Thu 18 Oct 2018 09:43:47 PM CDT: This site is about to be upgraded to a new software release. During this upgrade you may experience interruptions or delays when entering information. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience during this required update.
Important News from Washington, D.C.
Other Important Advocacy News
- FDA Hosts Rare Disease Day Advocacy Day, March 1, 2012
- Rare Disease Day Marked By Events Around the World, Feb. 29, 2012
- NIH Forms New Center to Advance Translational Science, Dec. 23, 2011
- Social Security Announces Benefit Increase for 2012, Oct. 19, 2011
- NORD Study Says FDA Is Flexible in Reviewing Rare Disease Therapies, Oct. 11, 2011
- Advocating for the Rheumatology Community: Virtual Hill Day, Sept. 20, 2011
- NIH to Examine the Future of the Biomedical Research Workforce, April 27, 2011
- [Video] Testimony from SSA's Compassionate Allowance Hearing, March 16, 2011