Thu 18 Oct 2018 09:43:47 PM CDT: This site is about to be upgraded to a new software release. During this upgrade you may experience interruptions or delays when entering information. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience during this required update.
- Nov. 20, 2015 - Scleroderma Foundation Announces New National Board Members
- Nov. 9, 2015 - Scleroderma Foundation CEO Appointed Co-Chair of Independent Coalition Working with the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS)
- Sept. 24, 2014 - Scleroderma Foundation of Southern California and Greater San Diego Chapter Merge to Enhance Patient Support and Education
- Aug. 19, 2014 - A Salute to Service and Dedication in the Scleroderma Community
- July 21, 2014 - Southern California to Host Life-Changing Educational Event for Individuals with Mysterious and Disabling Disease
- June 5, 2014 - North American Agencies Partner During National Scleroderma Awareness Month to Grow "Know" Community
- May 29, 2014 - Put an End to "Sclero-What" During June's Scleroderma Awareness Month
For the Media
Below you will find PDF downloads about the organization and the disease. You also can find information about placing ads in our member-publication, "Scleroderma Voice."
Other Media Requests
If you are a member of the media, the Communications Department at the National Office can help you with the following:
- Provide you with more information about scleroderma and related diseases
- Logos and other image requests
- Arrange interviews with patients, family members, and support group, chapter and executive leadership
For more information, contact us at (800) 722-4673 or email email@example.com