Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
- Webinar: Wednesday, Aug. 23 - Scleroderma and Your Gut Feelings: Managing GI Involvement
- Abstracts from the 15th International Workshop on Scleroderma Research
- Discovery Documentary: First in Human
- Holistic Approach Helps Patients Engage in Care
- Clinical Trial News: Corbus Pharmaceuticals Update on Trials for Anabasum