Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
Click the image above to access a copy of our FY 2015-16 Annual Report
- 2018 Capitol Hill Day Application, April 16-18, 2018
- Grassroots Adovcacy Webinar, Capitol Hill Day, February 26, 2 p.m. Eastern
- Online Registration for 2018 National Patient Education Conference, 7/27-29; Philadelphia
- "Facebook Live:" 5th Systemic Sclerosis World Congress, 2/16, 11 a.m. Eastern
- Support Groups: Michigan Chapter
- Stepping Out 2018
- Clinical Trial Updates:
- CATALYST Trial
- BRAVOS Study
- Research Participation Opportunity, Cumberland Pharmaceuticals
Click on image above to access our FY 2015-16 Annual Report!