What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
- Check out this video from South Carolina Patient Education Conference
- Conference registration now open!
- Support Group Leader Survey
- Researchers Unveil Exciting Study
- Be Prepared for a Weather Emergency